Skip to main content

Actress Leah Remini sues Church of Scientology

  Actress Leah Remini sues Church of Scientology L eah Remini is taking legal action against the Church of Scientology and its leader, David Miscavige, for harassment and defamation. The actress, who starred in the sitcom The King of Queens, joined the Church in 1979 as a child and left in 2013. Remini, 53, claims Scientology's "mob-style operations and attacks" have "significantly" impacted her life and career. BBC News has asked the Church of Scientology for comment. In a statement released to Variety, Remini said: "For 17 years, Scientology and David Miscavige have subjected me to what I believe to be psychological torture, defamation, surveillance, harassment, and intimidation, significantly impacting my life and career. "I believe I am not the first person targeted by Scientology and its operations, but I intend to be the last." Church says it is still committed to Scientology HQ in Gateshead Scientologists win 'public worship...

Meghan Markle nothing without Prince Harry?

 Meghan Markle nothing without Prince Harry?

King Charles III's younger son Prince Harry might be repenting his past decisions he made for his wife Meghan Markle.

Royal biographer Angela Levin previously lashed out at the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, saying the Harry is under his wife's 'spell and control'.

Levin was giving her thoughts on the couple's Netflix series, titled "Harry & Meghan". The author also slammed the couple as "disgraceful" after watching their show.

The expert, in conversation with a media outlet, claimed: "Meghan would be nothing if she hadn't married a Prince and been looked after and encouraged by the Royal Family. And yet she takes that so much for granted that she couldn't even add that word in."

But now, according to some experts and critics, things seem changed as the two are going on their separate ways to find their new world after Spotify's snub.

However, another expert claimed: "He’s found the right woman," adding that Harry ‘happy being controlled’ by Meghan."

Prince Harry has found the right woman for himself in Meghan Markle and is happy “being controlled” by her, according to Ingrid Seward.

Royal expert Seward made the remarks during a recent interview with GB News amid Harry and Meghan's split rumors.

There are speculations that the Sussexes are not on on the same page since the release of Harry's memoir. While, few think the Duke has come out of Meghan's spell and called his brother William to make amends.

The Duke has reportedly decided to correct his past mistakes and could apologize to the royal family for his attacks.

Harry, according to an insider, has understood that Britons and Americans are sick of his and Meghan's repeated narrative, urging the couple stop playing victim card.


Comments

Popular Posts

Margot Robbie: life and secrets of the Australian 'Barbie'

  Margot Robbie: life and secrets of the Australian 'Barbie' Margot Robbie's beginnings Margot Elise Robbie was born on the 2nd of July 1990 in Dalby, Australia. Though we now know her as an actress, she started her career as a model. Read how she went from sharing an apartment with seven people to becoming one of Hollywood's big stars. ICU (2009) 'ICU' was Margot Robbies's first film role. It was shot in 2007 and brought out in 2009. She was 18 years old by then. Neighbours (2010) Margot Robbie's first well-known performance was in the long-standing Australian soap series 'Neighbours.' She appeared in episode 5,466 of a series that had been running since 1985. From Australia to New York On January 26, 2011, Margot Robbie's character Donna Freedman decided to move to New York to become a fashion designer. This was the last 'Neighbours' chapter in which Robbie appeared...

US deeply concerned by India sexual assault case in viral videos

  US deeply concerned by India sexual assault case in viral  videos. > The assault was reported by the victims aged 21 and 19 in May during intense ethnic clashes between the tribal Kuki people and majority ethnic Meitei over potential changes to economic benefits given to the Kuki WASHINGTON: The United States said on Sunday it was deeply concerned by reports of viral videos showing two women paraded naked in India’s northeastern state of Manipur, a sexual assault case that enraged the country. The assault, in which a mob allegedly raped and paraded the naked women, took place over two months ago, but it captured national and global attention as the video went viral on social media in the past week. Police have made some arrests. A US State Department spokesperson called the incident “brutal” and “terrible” and said the United States conveyed its sympathies to the victims. The assault was reported by the victims aged 21 and 19 in May during intense eth...